Here are Texas A&M's five unsung heroes from Saturday's 55-14 victory over New Mexico:
• Sophomore defensive end Justin Dunning sacked New Mexico quarterback Lamar Jordan on a third-and-13 from the Aggie 32-yard line, forcing the Lobos to punt.
• Freshman wide receiver Roshauud Paul got the Kyle Field crowd cheering when he juked past a New Mexico defender after a catch and ran for 13 yards. Four plays later, Paul made safeties Gabe Ortega and Bijon Parker miss to get a first down on another 13-yard reception.
• Freshman cornerback Debione Renfro had three solo tackles, one for a loss, in the first half.
• Freshman cornerback Myles Jones had his first interception as an Aggie and broke up a pass midway through the fourth quarter to end a New Mexico drive.
• Radio play-by-play announcer Dave South called his last A&M football game at Kyle Field on Saturday, 32 years after he called his first -- a 31-17 victory over Northeastern Louisiana (now Louisiana-Monroe) on Sept. 21, 1985. South served as the Aggies' honorary captain Saturday.