- No. 17 Texas A&M struggles with run game on both sides of ball in loss to No. 8 Auburn
- College Station girls cross country team finishes sixth at Islander Splash
- A&M Consolidated boys cross country team wins Caldwell meet
- Aggie men's soccer team drop two spots to seventh at Fighting Illini
- No. 15 Texas A&M soccer team to host UTRGV on Sunday
All it took was one play for No. 8 Auburn to surpass the 19 total rushing yards it managed in last season’s meeting with Texas A&M. Anthony Schwartz took a reverse 57 yards for a touchdown on the fourth play of the game.
Construction in Lick Creek Park will continue through September 2020 as College Station officials install 48-inch and 54-inch sewer trunklines from William D Fitch Parkway to the Lick Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant.
The Eagle's high school football player of the week poll is back for Week 4. Nominees are selected by The Eagle sports staff based on coach submissions. Vote for your favorite player from now until 4 p.m. Monday.
Members of the Gamma Gamma Master chapter of the Beta Sigma Phi International Sorority recently gave Cindy Hodges her Ritual of Jewels Degree, the first of six degrees a member can achieve. Members participate in service, cultural and social activities during the year. Betty Acock officiated…
On Friday, Sen. Ted Cruz wrote a New York Post op-ed urging President Donald Trump to go to the United Nations to trigger a snapback of Security Council sanctions on Iran. There were some interesting uses of logic in Cruz's op-ed, and by "interesting" I mean "extremely dubious."