The Langford at College Station, a Methodist retirement community, hosted its first anniversary celebration on June 18. Joel and Andrea Harrell, center, the first couple to move in, spoke at the reception. The food and beverage department provided the food, and David Henry performed live music.
- Bryan man accused of choking, hog-tying pregnant woman
- One person killed in Grimes County collision
- The Remnant of Nawlins founder Deborah Miller dies at 57
- Police: Florida dad tossed son in ocean to teach him to swim, did back flips, said he was 'being awesome'
- College Station man killed in early morning accident in Bryan
- Texas A&M readies for alcohol at Kyle Field
- Diehl, Sr., Thomas
- Students from Snook, Caldwell can enroll in Bryan ISD's new CTE program
- Bryan-born veteran honored with new truck at Astros game
- Simek, Kimberly K.