Dearly Departed is a Southern-fried comedy, the story of the disfunctional Turpin family who struggles to pull themselves together for their father's funeral. Amidst the chaos, the Turpins turn for comfort to their friends and neighbors, an eccentric group of misfits who just manage to work together and help each other through their hours of need.
The show runs March 27-April 11. Fridays and Saturdays start at 7:30pm. Sunday matinee on April 5 starts at 2:30pm. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Tickets available online or at the door.
- Occurred Friday, March 27th, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Occurred Saturday, March 28th, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, April 3rd, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Occurred Saturday, April 4th, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Occurred Sunday, April 5th, 2020 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Occurs Friday, April 10th, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Occurs Saturday, April 11th, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm