DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr 30, 2019--The "Global IP Surveillance Cameras Market, Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
IP video surveillance cameras, also called digital cameras or network cameras, are cameras that digitize and compress one or more surveillance video streams before streaming it to a central system for further processing and storage.
Due to the urgent need for improved security, fast response times, and superior diagnostic capabilities, the surveillance cameras market is moving towards more sophisticated network cameras. The transition from SD to HD cameras has been rapid and there is growing demand for cameras with excellent visual quality even in poor light, analytical features, and the ability to utilize power and bandwidth to overcome the limitations of bandwidth and storage facilities.
With improved network infrastructure in developing countries, the demand for IP cameras is increasing across all user segments. In the more advanced countries, sophisticated IP network cameras such as pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) models that provide additional features like remote control, zoom into particular sections, overlay displays with text, customized image enhancements, and real-time analytics and event responses experience greater demand.
- Global market trend analyses, including market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed unit shipment forecasts for the total IP surveillance cameras market.
- A competitive landscape, in terms of major participants and market share analysis. The base year of this insight is 2018, with forecasts till 2024.
- The research highlights key trends impacting the global IP surveillance cameras market and outlines future implications.
Key Issues Addressed
- Will the market continue to grow over the forecast period? What are the drivers and restraints?
- Where is the current and future scope of IP surveillance camera technology? What are the primary challenges faced by vendors when addressing this market? How can they overcome these challenges?
- What does the current competitive landscape look like? Will there be any new market entrants over the next 4-5 years? Is the market attractive for mergers and acquisitions?
- What is the revenue breakdown by geographical region? Which are the fastest growing regions?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Introduction and Definitions
- Research Scope
- Market Overview - Regions Covered
- Digital Media Value Chain Coverage
- Key Questions this Insight will Answer
3. External Challenges - Drivers and Restraints: IP Surveillance Cameras Market
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
4. Forecast and Trends - IP Surveillance Cameras Market
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Forecast Methodology
- Unit Shipment Forecast
- Unit Shipment Forecast Discussion
- Percent Unit Shipment Forecast by Region
- Unit Shipment Forecast by Region
- Unit Shipment Forecast by Region Discussion
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - IP Surveillance Cameras Market
- Competitive Analysis - Market Share
- Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Structure and Tiers of Competition
- Competitive Environment
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Differentiating Features/Services
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Strategic Acquisitions
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Built-in Analytics for Smart Surveillance
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
7. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vturb1
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190430005928/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Video Surveillance
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 04/30/2019 01:00 PM/DISC: 04/30/2019 01:01 PM