This weekend has musicals, a rodeo, The Peddler Show and several other events for both kids and adults that make the town feel like both a big town and a small town. For more events, check out the online events calendar.
• The 48th Bryan Breakfast Lions Club PRCA Rodeo returns to the Brazos County Expo, beginning at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Every night features mini bareback riding championship series, bull fighting, calf scramble, petting zoo, The Catalena Cowgirls, PRCA events and rodeo clowns, Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for children 12 under, and free for 2 and under. For more information, call 822-7700.
• The Peddler Show is happening at the Brazos Center Friday through Sunday. Hours are from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday. Admission is $7 at the door or $5 for advance tickets. The show features designers, artisans, creators, and craftsmen from all over the country showcasing women’s and kids’ fashions, trendy totes and handbags, designer inspired jewelry, home décor, rustic furniture and more. Paid admission is good for all weekend. For more information, visit www.peddlershow.com.
• The Messina Hof Winery & Resort Harvest Festival continues with a Moonlight Harvest on Saturday from 7:15 to 10 p.m., featuring grape picking and stomping, dinner and complimentary wines. Tickets are $59.95. Also on Saturday is the Daytime Harvest Festival from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. featuring picking and stomping the grapes, a tour, tastings, a vineyard cuisine lunch buffet and a food and wine pairing class. For more information about the rest of the Harvest Festival events, visit messinahof.com.
• The Brazos Valley Art League presents a “Pop-Up Art Market” at Post Oak Mall on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., featuring original works by local artists.
• Adamson Lagoon is hosting Splash-In Cinema: Space Jam on Saturday. The movie will be shown on a 32-foot inflatable screen. Gates open at 7:30 p.m., and the movie begins at sunset. Tickets are $5 for ages 3 and older. Inflatables and outside food and drinks are not allowed. Concessions will be available for purchase. For more information, call 764-3735.