My fly fishing buddy J-Moe has been having great success on bass and sunfish with a couple of flys he tied up lately. Like most fishermen I know a good thing when I see it and trust J-Moe to give it to me straight when it comes to catching fish "on the fly". The Llano bug and the Briminator are very successful flys on their own but like everything I tie I add my own flare. On my tying bench development of the fly progresses rapidly as the "Tough Judges" down the road weigh-in on the catch-ability of the new versions almost daily.
- These researchers study terrorists. Sometimes, they also stumble across scoops.
- Bernie Sanders faces a new kind of threat in Elizabeth Warren
- This 13-year-old opened a bakery in Maryland. For every cupcake he sells, he gives one to the homeless.
- She rejected a man at a party. Then he shot her baby in the head, police say.
- 'I had to react': The Army's David Bellavia becomes first living Medal of Honor recipient from Iraq War